New Cham Day Yayyyyy!!!

I am in tears :( There is a really nice woman trying to help locate her. If she is still in California I will go get her. If she ends up in Memphis this woman said someone can take care of her there if necessary. I just hope they find her soon. I am praying that she is already in NY and will get to you today.

If you find she comes though Indy let me know and I can help!!

Suzi I know how you are about your babies and how picky you are about shipping.... I am so shocked his has happened!

If you find she comes though Indy let me know and I can help!!

Suzi I know how you are about your babies and how picky you are about shipping.... I am so shocked his has happened!

Unfortunately when dealing with shipping, things can go wrong. I have had my chameleons get delayed (from another carrier) once. 14k and Jewels when I moved to CA. It took 2 days :( luckily they were ok when they arrived. I am not shocked but I am worried sick. I hope this gets resolved sooner than later with a happy ending.

Unfortunately when dealing with shipping, things can go wrong. I have had my chameleons get delayed (from another carrier) once. 14k and Jewels when I moved to CA. It took 2 days :( luckily they were ok when they arrived. I am not shocked but I am worried sick. I hope this gets resolved sooner than later with a happy ending.

Considering it is good weather and you have healthy stress free chams... that is in your favor of for it to be a good outcome in the end.

Thanks for your efforts Suzi.. Im keeping my fingers crossed that she arrives today!

who dosen't like happy endings!!

I'd be steaming!!! I never have problems with Fedex, always UPS here. Sorry for all the stress and your delay. :-(

I had Andy from Ship Your Reptiles make some phone calls also and he called me back saying that apparently the airplane had mechanical difficulties and they took her off that flight and she missed the next one :(
Jon, I will of coarse be issuing you a full refund on shipping. Tomorrow can't come soon enough, I can't wait for you to get her out of the box :eek:

I had Andy from Ship Your Reptiles make some phone calls also and he called me back saying that apparently the airplane had mechanical difficulties and they took her off that flight and she missed the next one :(
Jon, I will of coarse be issuing you a full refund on shipping. Tomorrow can't come soon enough, I can't wait for you to get her out of the box :eek:

We'll talk. Maybe i can put it towards another one of your amazing Chams ( a boy this time). And i will help the FedEx office open tomorrow to help minimize time in that box.. Thanks for your help throught all this.

Back
Top Bottom