My Methods Part 2. Chams Gettin Busy in the Kitchen.

Seeco

Avid Member
They fell in and just kept at it. Also a peek at the kind of feeding cup I use in heavily watered cages. Dries out quick and remains much cleaner. IF you are not using cups like this you are not doing it right :p

6297511762_db7ec7d1d7_b.jpg

6297510842_21d795d3eb_b.jpg

Another excellent idea! No questions asked here. And hey, every one gets a little hungry after takin care of business!

They fell in and just kept at it. Also a peek at the kind of feeding cup I use in heavily watered cages. Dries out quick and remains much cleaner. IF you are not using cups like this you are not doing it right :p

6297511762_db7ec7d1d7_b.jpg

6297510842_21d795d3eb_b.jpg
Haha, that has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen since I've been on this forum. I like the looks they're giving you in the first pic lol. On another note, what's with the feeder cup? Is it actually designed like that or did you cut out the bottom of a deli cup and adhere some screen to it?

did you cut out the bottom of a deli cup and adhere some screen to it?

Yep! I use over 5 gallons of water per day per cage in the summer so the feeder cup MUST drain instantly or it's rotten cricket soup for dinner.

Yep! I use over 5 gallons of water per day per cage in the summer so the feeder cup MUST drain instantly or it's rotten cricket soup for dinner.
Ahhh, ok, that's what I figured. And wow, 5 gallons a day per cage, that's insane! Understandable but still that's crazy!

We did it in the kitchen once. I need more room, dropped a pot and made tons of noise, woke the kids. The end!!

More power to your Chams for pulling it off. But that black cricket looks like he is up to no good

We did it in the kitchen once. I need more room, dropped a pot and made tons of noise, woke the kids. The end!!

More power to your Chams for pulling it off. But that black cricket looks like he is up to no good

Ya little perv cricket lol

Back
Top Bottom