My melleris

draetish

Avid Member
So I thought I'd post some new pics of Arley, the baby melleri and my new melleri. Still haven't thought of a name for the new one yet. The new melleri is very tame and will even crawl on your hand. Everyone is doing great and we are all one big happy family. :) Can't forget Rocko, my main man. He will hitch a ride when ever possible and sometimes just won't leave you alone:rolleyes: . I love all of them so much and feel so lucky to have healthy, happy, friendly chams. Just wanted to share. :)

Attachments

• P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 156
  • 7-3-10.JPG
    7-3-10.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 131
  • Arley 7-3-10.JPG
    Arley 7-3-10.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 156
  • P1010033.JPG
    P1010033.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 135
  • P1010045.JPG
    P1010045.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 133
Rocko

Rocko is 1 1/2 yrs old. Still don't know his locale, he keeps changing on me. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• P1010077.JPG
    P1010077.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 101
  • Rocko 7-3-10.JPG
    Rocko 7-3-10.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 89
Beautiful chams!! You're melleris are awesome!

Was wondering, do the Mellers ever move the flaps behind their head for different reasons? Was watching a nature video of two fighting & they really flared they're flaps up. Looked almost like little mouse ears! :) Pretty cool looking. I wasn't sure if they did this only when they are battling, or they do it just to do it ever now & then?

My bearded dragon will flex his beard for no reason at all sometimes. Like he's stretching or something. :D

Thanks everyone! Arley is one of Flux's and I got him on Mother's Day he/she is now 9 1/2 inches slt and is going strong. The big one will flap it's lobes when it's shooting at food and even the baby every now and then when shooting at food, it's too cute.

Thanks Scott!

Rocko, Rocko, Rocko, what can I say. He is so vibrant and that red glows sometimes.

They are all gorgeous and look so healthy. Maybe Rocko is a cross.......in my opinion sometime they are the most beautiful ones. :)

Beautiful chams!! You're melleris are awesome!

Was wondering, do the Mellers ever move the flaps behind their head for different reasons? Was watching a nature video of two fighting & they really flared they're flaps up. Looked almost like little mouse ears! :) Pretty cool looking. I wasn't sure if they did this only when they are battling, or they do it just to do it ever now & then?

My bearded dragon will flex his beard for no reason at all sometimes. Like he's stretching or something. :D

They do flap-there is a video in this link of my Mellers flapping! :)

https://www.chameleonforums.com/minor-major-mellers-together-23690/

Mine do it for different reasons. Sometimes they flap at me when I'm standing there talking to them as if they are talking back. Sometimes they are flapping at each other for various reasons also, like anger or turf position. But the real show is when they are mating. This is pretty cool. :D

They are looking great Donna. little Arley is still adorable. But all your chams look wonderful. I can't see why anyone isn't sure about Rocko's locale, he is from the island of Beautiful - maybe the only cham from that island!!:D

They are looking great Donna. little Arley is still adorable. But all your chams look wonderful. I can't see why anyone isn't sure about Rocko's locale, he is from the island of Beautiful - maybe the only cham from that island!!:D

LOL - I hadn't heard of that locale, but it works for me! :D

Isn't that island next to Fort Worth Tx????

Back
Top Bottom