My Melleri

jessica

Avid Member
Well I have added a couple new additions to my Melleri family . Both are wild caught, I've had them for close to 6 weeks.

This is Joy, s/he is a little camera shy and she looks a little rough. These were taken over the last few weeks

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

And this is my little Crab Man, and he/she hates the camera lol

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

Here is Earl trying to snuggle up in the free range lol

DSC_00982.jpg

DSC_01022.jpg

Randy my beautiful CB Fluxlizard not so much baby any more ;)

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

Thank you for looking :D

Amazing!! I'm sure you have a male and female somewhere in that group :D.

These pictures really make me want to keep melleri; thanks for posting.

Nice shots. I have to say, I just love Mellers and your chams look like the happiest, prettiest Mellers I have seen!

Georgous! I cannot wait to get my melleri! I am waiting for some CB ones though! I know there are a few forum members on here with some eggs cooking! :D

Fantastic! :) Your little Crab Man is so cool! Good to have him/her in this so young age, and you can see himher growing up! :) Please, keep us posted on the growing process, illustrated with lovely pictures :D Good luck with them! :)

Jessica! I am still waiting for mine! We traded remember? I send you a veiled, you send me a melleri? Now where is mine? Whats the tracking number? LOL:p:D

They all look great! I hope you can produce some babies soon:)

Wow, great looking melleri bunch you have there! We should get a few of us NorCal keepers together for some coffee and show & tell!

Thank you every one for the compliments! I have just falling in love with Melleri. They are such a wonderful species to work with and I still have so much to learn.

It all started with Earl :) He's my special boy!

Wow, great looking melleri bunch you have there! We should get a few of us NorCal keepers together for some coffee and show & tell!

Thanks Chad

That would be wonderful to meet people and see their treasures!

Back
Top Bottom