My Melleri

jessica

Avid Member
Well I have added a couple new additions to my Melleri family . Both are wild caught, I've had them for close to 6 weeks.

This is Joy, s/he is a little camera shy and she looks a little rough. These were taken over the last few weeks

And this is my little Crab Man, and he/she hates the camera lol

jessica

Avid Member
Here is Earl trying to snuggle up in the free range lol

Randy my beautiful CB Fluxlizard not so much baby any more ;)

Thank you for looking :D

adamkwas

Established Member
Amazing!! I'm sure you have a male and female somewhere in that group :D.

These pictures really make me want to keep melleri; thanks for posting.

Bokaru

Nice shots. I have to say, I just love Mellers and your chams look like the happiest, prettiest Mellers I have seen!

Georgous! I cannot wait to get my melleri! I am waiting for some CB ones though! I know there are a few forum members on here with some eggs cooking! :D

Ricardo

Fantastic! :) Your little Crab Man is so cool! Good to have him/her in this so young age, and you can see himher growing up! :) Please, keep us posted on the growing process, illustrated with lovely pictures :D Good luck with them! :)

Jessica! I am still waiting for mine! We traded remember? I send you a veiled, you send me a melleri? Now where is mine? Whats the tracking number? LOL:p:D

They all look great! I hope you can produce some babies soon:)

CNorton

Avid Member
Wow, great looking melleri bunch you have there! We should get a few of us NorCal keepers together for some coffee and show & tell!

jessica

Avid Member
Thank you every one for the compliments! I have just falling in love with Melleri. They are such a wonderful species to work with and I still have so much to learn.

It all started with Earl :) He's my special boy!

Wow, great looking melleri bunch you have there! We should get a few of us NorCal keepers together for some coffee and show & tell!
Thanks Chad

That would be wonderful to meet people and see their treasures!

Top Bottom