My little guy

Here are some pics that I took of my male veiled today. He is still very young. I have only had him for about a month in my care.

100_1081.jpg

100_1086.jpg

Cute little guy. My Igor looked like that about 3 months age. Enjoy it, they are just like kids, they grown up way too fast. Now he's about 8 inches from nose to tail tip.

I am a first time chameleon owner and I am enjoying every second of watching him grow up. I purchased him from FLchams at a reptile show in Tampa, Florida about a month ago as a baby. He is growing so quickly.

Do you know who the father of this little guy is? I bought my little veiled from FL Chams about a month ago and he looks a lot like your little one.

I would think most baby veileds look alike lol but if you both purchased baby veileds at the same time from the same place and their the same age i'm guessing they're brothers lol.

So, here is how he looks now. He still has some growing to do but, he has definitely matured well. Too bad my camera can't pick up his colors as nicely as I would like... He was also trying to finish shedding which would explain why he was trying to look like a monstrous beast by trying to make himself look larger.

4521370548_49a9004c27_b.jpg

4520734469_c94a0dc604_b.jpg

4521371462_c19b55a237_b.jpg

Youre Chameleon turned out real cool. Sorry for noob question, but is there a difference between a panther and a veiled chameleon??

Back
Top Bottom