My little guy

I know that :). I mean do they require different care? are they Totally different from one and other, I seen that Panther Chameleons have more vivid colors, patterns, is that why they are more $$$ than Veiled Chameleons?

The care for both species is fairly similar but, I would just recommend doing some searches on here for some more information on the subject. Panthers usually are more expensive due to the fact that people seek them out for there vivid colors but, Veileds can have amazing colors as well. Plus they also have a great looking casque. Some Veiled chameleons can be very pricey as well such as high end translucent veileds. They are both great species.

The care for both species is fairly similar but, I would just recommend doing some searches on here for some more information on the subject. Panthers usually are more expensive due to the fact that people seek them out for there vivid colors but, Veileds can have amazing colors as well. Plus they also have a great looking casque. Some Veiled chameleons can be very pricey as well such as high end translucent veileds. They are both great species.

Thanks for the info..

Back
Top Bottom