My Little Guy isnt so Little Anymore!

He is growing! A lot!

BUT i still love him to death. He loves to snuggle up on my shoulder, he never has hissed or gaped at me, he loves to be held, he wants out whenever he sees im in the same room, he eats out of my hand, loves free ranging...and the list goes on.

Im so happy i kept him and raised this guy out of an egg !

Attachments

• -l.jpg
    -l.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 145
  • jj.jpg
    jj.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 132
  • ui.jpg
    ui.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 139
He is very handsome! Part of me can't wait until my little guys get big, and the other part wants them to stay cute and tiny forever!!!

:eek: Wow! Dexter has grown into a gorgeous big boy! I bet you must be so proud to have had him from an egg?!:D What an amazing experience! He just looks better and better and I love how much yellow he has on him.

:eek: Wow! Dexter has grown into a gorgeous big boy! I bet you must be so proud to have had him from an egg?!:D What an amazing experience! He just looks better and better and I love how much yellow he has on him.

HE GETS ALL THE YELLOW FROM HIS DAD :)

I remember the day i went to go breed Clea..there were different males to choose for her and once i saw Dexters dad with all the yellow..i said "Him! The yellow one!" :p:D

wow i love all of his turquoise.

those are two cool contrasting pictures with his spots and dark colors, and then all of the turq showing.

Holy poop! He is sooooooooo yellow! You need to find him a yellow lady or stud him to someone who is trying to get high yellow veileds! Who knew Clea would have the yellow too!

Dexter is very stunning, im starting to see my guy show some more adult colors, cant wait to see how he ends up.

Thank you! I just love him to bits!

As far as the blood line goes...he isn't from a line you have heard of. His mom is mine and I got her from a reptile store and his dad is a friend of mine's and she raised him. It's Clea and Draco's little boy :)

wow great job on that clutch. This guy is AWESOME. i love the high yellow veilds.

Are many of his bros high yellow too?

do you have any baby pictures of him? or even like 5 months old? i would love to see them!:D

Here are some when he was tiny :)

Thank you everyone for the amazing compliments.
His brothers are developing a lot of the same colors to :) But i dont have any of them anymore. Im basing that off of the pictures I have seen of them in their new homes.

Attachments

• ;';.jpg
    ;';.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 131
  • 77.jpg
    77.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 34319_1522252582106_1408336588_1409007_1404694_n.jpg
    34319_1522252582106_1408336588_1409007_1404694_n.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 93
Back
Top Bottom