My latest rescue

I was going to keep the name Hatch because I have a theme with my names and that happened to fit in. Cam because she's a chameleon, Pan because he's a panther cham, Mel because he's a melleri, Hatch works because he hatched out of an egg but Slim Jim is too funny.

Day 2 after his shower, he's either really nice or not feeling well. I've never had a cham climb up into my neck. I'm voting not feeling well. His left eye was stuck shut this morning. After his shower he let me take a Q-tip and clean it, I got out some stuck shed and it looks better now so hopefully that was the problem.

Attachments

• 20161120_084114.jpg
    20161120_084114.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 134
Day 2 after his shower, he's either really nice or not feeling well. I've never had a cham climb up into my neck. I'm voting not feeling well. His left eye was stuck shut this morning. After his shower he let me take a Q-tip and clean it, I got out some stuck shed and it looks better now so hopefully that was the problem.
He already looks so much better . :love:

Maybe he senses that you're going to take really good care of him so he decided to trust you. OR maybe he was just giving you a hug for getting the shed off of his body and out his eye.

I agree with the name, it's original and has so many possibilities for nicknames lok

Back
Top Bottom