My Ghost Corn

ViolentJ

This is my very first snake. Female Aug 07 Ghost Corn bred by Kathy Love. Currently about 22" in length.

DSCF0005800x600.jpg

Thank you :) She's still pissy from being moved around so I've got to leave her a week before trying to handle her.

i ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ your snake and mostly all snakes, but, my parent dont. they really dont like snakes, and when my GTP dies, no more snakes for me. that is one cool snake.

My mum has already told me she won't be visiting us any more. She has some silly child hood memory of seeing one on the road thrashing about that had been run over. She can't even look at a picture of a snake and freaks out if she sees a toy one.

Lol, poor Mum. You should probably give it a week before you offer food too, same reason. Is this your first snake then? Its an addiction ya know, better than spongebob I promise! :D

aww she is cute! Its amazing all the colors and patterns they come in now. I can remember as a kid there was not too many colors. My brother used to raise snakes and for my 7th birthday he gave me a pair of corns! lol! One was a reddish color and the other was more of a brownish color! lol! I have no idea what the actual color term was....:eek:

Ooo...nice ghost. :) Where do you live? It would be cool to arrange a breeder loan with her and my big ghost male:

Mysticshed6-08.jpg

Snake-MysticandAri3-08.jpg

He's in shed in that first picture, so he's a lot lighter than that. :) And the one with my BF holding him is about 4-6 months old...so he's grown.

May you have great times with yours! I do with all of mine. :D

Nice looking snake! My ghost corn snake is huuuugggggeee and is so docile. If i get him out he'll just sit on my lap and watch t.v. with me-brilliant snakes and great starters!:D:):):):):):):):D:D

I have one female snow corn, a male and female orange candy cane, 4 babies from last year and 13 eggs cook'n that should all be orange candy canes.

I also have a ball python, but corns rock!

Back
Top Bottom