New here! Meet my spoods!

Aspen0122

Hiya! I'm pretty new here, so I'd like to introduce myself and my spoods!

I go by Aspen online, which is also the name of my first ever spider. Currently a full-time student and I study animal science and music!

I have four pets. A cat, a dog, and two jumping spiders...

My spiders are a tan jumping spider named Aspen (female) and a bold jumping spider named Archie (male).

My cat is a tonkinese x tabby mix named Kiara and my dog is a coon hound x lab mix named Dixie!

PXL_20230423_214149970.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20230406_203818643.jpg

Welcome to the forum!!! Interesting group of fur babies you have going, looks like your missing a reptile.😉 Will a cham be your next adventure?

Hiya! I'm pretty new here, so I'd like to introduce myself and my spoods!

I go by Aspen online, which is also the name of my first ever spider. Currently a full-time student and I study animal science and music!

I have four pets. A cat, a dog, and two jumping spiders...

My spiders are a tan jumping spider named Aspen (female) and a bold jumping spider named Archie (male).

My cat is a tonkinese x tabby mix named Kiara and my dog is a coon hound x lab mix named Dixie!

View attachment 337874 View attachment 337875
If you are here for research @MissSkittles has very interesting post and someone just traded their grasshopper colony. If you are here for all things Chameleon, you are at the right spot.

My next adventure is actually gonna be a cockatiel, but I've always wanted a cham, they are so cool!!!
We had 2 cockatiels growing up, they were a lot of fun, my least favorite part was my mom wing clipping, she’s a hairdresser so she should of been great but always scared me so I couldn’t watch 🤣. A grey one and a white one. The white male was more fiesty than the gray one but they were both cool!
I also had iguanas as a teen and that is what started my Cham love! Someday maybe I’ll get another iguana but I’m really enjoying having a cham for now. So much to learn and always keeping me on my toes.

Back
Top Bottom