I Would Appreciate Feedback on my Chameleon Adoption Application

bberry820

I just successfully bred my female and have 40 hatchlings which I need to find loving homes for. I have 200+ people interested in adopting and I want to make sure I choose the best prospects. To ensure I select the best applicants I have created this survey/quiz. If you would be so kind to look it over and recommend any edits or pieces of information I missed I would really appreciate it :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...G3dKErdFa9kfuFQR6dzkwakw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Lol filled it out bit have not given my name or proper email,
No you can just look at it without submitting
It does not give you the option to look at the details only if you fill it out or I'm a missing something ? I know a breeder in the uk who requires proof of a proper setup before they will sell , I have filled it in but not with my name or email so if Bob Johnson gets an email 😀 lol . But you are right about what you are trying to do I always vetted potential buyers for my puppies,

Lol filled it out bit have not given my name or proper email,

It does not give you the option to look at the details only if you fill it out or I'm a missing something ? I know a breeder in the uk who requires proof of a proper setup before they will sell , I have filled it in but not with my name or email so if Bob Johnson gets an email 😀 lol . But you are right about what you are trying to do I always vetted potential buyers for my puppies,
Thank you Bob, I am using this survey to filter out people, once I have selected my 20 top applicants the rest will be waitlisted. I will require proof of suitable enclosure prior to shipping.

Like also if you have people who are interested, but maybe don't have the all info or experience pointing them in right direction ie this forum the chameleon academy, Neptune, etc is also a good thing , as they may just bypass your chameleons go to petsmart etc, without being asked questions and not doing research. So I believe if truly inspired, interested in keeping a cham a,they will do their homework ( obviously some will not ) and their is plenty of places to buy a chameleon that doesn't care , but the fact you are doing this I admire 😉

Thank you Bob, I am using this survey to filter out people, once I have selected my 20 top applicants the rest will be waitlisted. I will require proof of suitable enclosure prior to shipping.
I think you may have misread my comments my name isn't Bob.

This is a great idea. To many people run out and get a cham without knowing how to care for them or the cost involved with proper husbandry. 👍

I just successfully bred my female and have 40 hatchlings which I need to find loving homes for. I have 200+ people interested in adopting and I want to make sure I choose the best prospects. To ensure I select the best applicants I have created this survey/quiz. If you would be so kind to look it over and recommend any edits or pieces of information I missed I would really appreciate it :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...G3dKErdFa9kfuFQR6dzkwakw/viewform?usp=sf_link
I couldn't get past first page. But I think the rating of financial security is too open to interpretation and maybe not that helpful to you. Some people are wealthy but would not spend anything at all to properly take care of a pet. while others will spend their last penny on their animals. What about something like "what is your budget for caring for this pet per month, or how much would you allocate for annual vet care, etc." You'll scare off the ones that have no budget or have not realized there needs to be one, and you'll make the others give it some thought.

I would look but I do not mess with unknown links that I have to sign into my google account to view... Take a screen shot of your form then post it here so people can just look at it.

Back
Top Bottom