My Friendly Be

apok67

I thought I would share this, because I think it is pretty cute and funny... This is my Nosy Be, Blueberry, that I got from Kilgour's Chameleons. He absolutely loves to come out and hang around with me. This is what he does when I leave his door open, and he waits until I put my hand out and clambers on up to my shoulder. If I put him down somewhere around the house he will explore for a minute and then put his arms up at me and wait for me to get him.

Attachments

• IMG_2514.jpg
    IMG_2514.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 235
It's so much fun to have friendly chameleons. All of my free range 24/7 and all are very friendly. It really makes it a pleasure to care for them and spend time with them.

Veiled

My veiled runs everytime I walk over to him to feed him. He really dosn't like people.

Hopefully my next Chem will be more social.

Blueberry is a good looking cham! You should consider chameleon proofing the room and leaving his cage door open with a vine connecting to a tree for him to play in.

Very cool! I really hope my little panther cham turns out as friendly as yours as he gets older. So far he's about 4 months and takes kindly to being hand fed.

I also got my cham from Kilgours. Tom has high quality stock, is super knowledgable, and was a pleasure to work with. This made buying my first cham from him a no brainer. My guy is super healthy and am looking forward to watching him grow. Awesome Nosy by the way!

So funny, our Nosy does a very similar thing! We open up his door and he comes to the front ready to come on out.

Back
Top Bottom