My free range

Nicolas

I know i already posted this picts in my presentation but i repost now in the appropriate section:

In fact, the passion flower is planted in the terrarium and pass trought the grating to invade the free range.
The chameleons have the right to a vitalux and a sun glo just for the hot point.
When there is sunlight, i open the skywindows and they can thus, enjoy the sun.
They gladly abandonent the UV spot for the sun !

I think they quite like spend time on this free range !

that is absolutely amazing free range set up! How much did it cost you to complete?
It did not cost so much.
The plants are mainly recovery or are purshased in several times.
The lianas come from the forest so they are free.
It's especially elbow oil :D
I can not tell you the people's reactions when i returned to the forest with all this lianas on the back !

Otherwise, the passion flower have invade the free range in only 2 month ! Awesome !

Elbow grease and time, but you used it very well :) That is a great looking environment for Chams. My plants die too much for me to get something this good going...........it takes real dedication to get it right, but I'm not surprised the chams like your free range so much. Great work :D

this is amazing meng. I hope to have something like that in my house when I acquire a house.

I got one word for you...

Jealous! :D

Looks amazing! Wish i could get something like that in the near future...Amazing work!

I LOVE it! Wow! Makes me hate my house... the ceiling is low in every room (grandpop built the house about 60 years ago). Anyways- its so nice to look at, and I can only see pictures. I can only imagine how beautiful it is in person!

BTW- can you tell me what kind of passiflora you have? I have 3 and would like to put one in with my cham one day.

Sorry for late, I have not seen your answers.

I have two kind of passiflora: A Passiflora caerulea and an atropurpurea.
But flowering is almost impossible indoors.

For poop, i always find them in the center of the room. ;)

Sorry for late, I have not seen your answers.

I have two kind of passiflora: A Passiflora caerulea and an atropurpurea.
But flowering is almost impossible indoors.

For poop, i always find them in the center of the room. ;)

I have 3 passion flower vines... well, 2 now. I did not take care of the one and it died after bringing it inside for the winter (I did not water it enough and I lost it- dumb on my part). Since I have them inside in the same room as the chameleon, I was going to see how it grew inside the enclosure with my cham. I dont know if the light is enough so I may just put it in and see how it goes for a week or two. I have these indoors so that next spring i can place them outside in large pots in my yard and let them climb. I have to cut them down and take them in each winter. I think my plants are too young to flower but I am hoping summer 2013 will surprise me. I just bought the plants in June 2012 from an internet site and they were very small when I got them. :)

I know i already posted this picts in my presentation but i repost now in the appropriate section:

In fact, the passion flower is planted in the terrarium and pass trought the grating to invade the free range.
The chameleons have the right to a vitalux and a sun glo just for the hot point.
When there is sunlight, i open the skywindows and they can thus, enjoy the sun.
They gladly abandonent the UV spot for the sun !

I think they quite like spend time on this free range !
:love::love::love::love: absolutely amazing. I had the same (without the live plants, only branches) for my Iguana, when I still lived with my parents and had the complete attic as my bedroom.

Back
Top Bottom