All the help needed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Chameleons will fall to the floor to escape predators. If it's got stress coloring and is doing dive bombs, it's trying to get away from the big scary human. @Lindasjackson is right, gotta put these babies in their cages and leave them be.

It looks like stress coloring to me. Tell her the same as we advised you including to not handle the baby at all! She needs to be in her cage with plants to hide in so she feels safe. I can’t stress this enough! I know you both are trying so hard and you love these little chams and want what’s best for them. Invite your friend to join the forum as well and well help her to.
Okay, I will definitely tell her that! Thank you! We will definitely try to be less hands on and let them do their thing. This one came to her blind so it did need help eating at first but the humidity was able to help with that and it can now see again. So I’ll tell her to just put it back in it’s enclosure and leave it be.

Chameleons will fall to the floor to escape predators. If it's got stress coloring and is doing dive bombs, it's trying to get away from the big scary human. @Lindasjackson is right, gotta put these babies in their cages and leave them be.
Thank you! The advice from y’all is literally priceless! I’ll let her know to just put it back in its enclosure.

Back
Top Bottom