my first enclosure

Joeybatts

Please let me know if there’s anything I need to add

Attachments

• E5D0D813-D74C-4E43-9ABF-DA198DD171EC.jpeg
    E5D0D813-D74C-4E43-9ABF-DA198DD171EC.jpeg
    225.9 KB · Views: 41
The branch below the heat is extremely close... Do you have a temp probe there to check levels? would be high risk for a thermal burn with how close it is now. I would drop it down.

The branch below the heat is extremely close... Do you have a temp probe there to check levels? would be high risk for a thermal burn with how close it is now. I would drop it down.
Yes I have attempt on I will check it now thank you what should the temperature be at the back of the chameleon

I moved the branch you were right it was too high temperature at the top of the Chameleons back is about 87° now

I moved the branch you were right it was too high temperature at the top of the Chameleons back is about 87° now
That is still too hot... Looks like you have a young panther? I can not really tell from the pic. But your looking at a max temp of 80ish at the branch... Not hotter. Then where they rise up higher it will be warmer. Too high of heat and they can dehydrate and actually over heat. Consider adding more plants as well. This way the cham feels secure.

Take a look at this link https://chameleonacademy.com/setting-up-a-chameleon-cage/

Back
Top Bottom