My first chameleon is a female.(need info)

Thank you for all the info . Screw the PetSmart lady. She had 9 of them all female in a super shallow glass enclosure with just a dripper and like 0 freaking plants . Half the reason I bought one from there was because I just wanted to make it happy lol they all looked miserable and they were all dark colored and hanging from the ceiling right under the bulb .

Got mine from PetSmart too. He was healthy thankfully, but the lady said they didn't have him that long. He had no UVB light and barely any room to move. She even told me that she was only feeding him 2-3 crickets a day when he should have had more which still amazes me. I love my boy.

Got mine from PetSmart too. He was healthy thankfully, but the lady said they didn't have him that long. He had no UVB light and barely any room to move. She even told me that she was only feeding him 2-3 crickets a day when he should have had more which still amazes me. I love my boy.
I think mine has been so friendly to me specifically because this enclosure is a thousand times better than the one she was in and she loved it immediately . I also am hesitant about adding more leaves .there are a decent amount of stuff in here already and she never hides. She has places to hide but even when she sleeps she just sleep on the vine that's dead smack in the middle with little coverage at all opposed to the other vines that are right behind and running through the plants in there . It's crazy how these lol guys all have such huge personalities . It honestly makes other lizards I've owned In the past seem a bit boring ?. She is always just so much more active then the other reptiles I've owned

I think mine has been so friendly to me specifically because this enclosure is a thousand times better than the one she was in and she loved it immediately . I also am hesitant about adding more leaves .there are a decent amount of stuff in here already and she never hides. She has places to hide but even when she sleeps she just sleeps on the vine that's dead smack in the middle with little coverage at all opposed to the other vines that are right behind and running through the plants in there . It's crazy how these lol guys all have such huge personalities . It honestly makes other lizards I've owned In the past seem a bit boring ?. She is always just so much more active then the other reptiles I've owned

Back
Top Bottom