My first Cham! Hello to the community.

Random place I found him in the living room.

IMAG0226_zps625fc984.jpg

What a gorgeous boy he's turning into! It seems you are doing a fantastic job of using proper husbandry and everything he needs and could want. Would you mind posting some current pics? From what I understand the pic you posted earlier was from September?

What a gorgeous boy he's turning into! It seems you are doing a fantastic job of using proper husbandry and everything he needs and could want. Would you mind posting some current pics? From what I understand the pic you posted earlier was from September?

So... I went upstairs and turned his light on to get a picture of him and the range and I haven't done this since he was little. Let's just say he was one pissed of hombre. I document when he sheds and I've always noticed hes extra moody when shedding and the worst when I awaken him from slumber.

IMG_1057_zps9b64c731.jpg

IMG_1059_zps8306d0bc.jpg

Usually he has a red/orange to his throat but here he is mad as a "hornet" I guess haha.

I love the free range setup! Wow, a beautiful boy he is. Can't wait to see what he looks like when that shed clears up.

My veiled was also a pissed little munchkin when he was shedding ;) I would be too, if parts of my skin were falling off in huge chunks.

If I didn't have cats..... this is an awesome setup!

You just need a spare room! I have two maine coon mixs and this is forbidden territory. When I'm inside the room I use to leave the door open a crack to see what they'd do.. of course they both would push it open and I'd just adjust my mist bottle to super soaker mode and they are so well trained now that they will just wait for me outside the door even if it's wide open. They're always staring at me like pleaseeee let me in.. haha.

Back
Top Bottom