My fiance says i can !!!

Damian

Ok guys I'm so excited... my future wife says i can get some chams!! We are getting married in june and would like to get a pair of panthers a male and female not related to make some eggs !!!! Since she is still in nursing school and working, nows not the right time for a child but maybe this way we can have a family anyway right!
Well saving for a wedding and paying for school has money a bit tight right now if anyone has any suggestions or is willing to make a deal on a nice pair or wants to say hi feel free. It's so hard to find chams in dallas maybe with a little help from you guys we can change that ! THX
I can be emailed at [email protected] and will be on the forums alot!

Hi Damian and welcome to the forums. You will learn everything you need to know about raising healthy chameleons on here! You can find many chameleons for sale in our classified section and also check out the upper right hand corner"view our sponsors" There are many reputable breeders that sell panthers and they all ship in the United States. As far as breeding, seeing that you are new to chameleons, it is not something you want to jump right into. First get your panthers(they will each need a separate set, no housing together) and learn all about keeping them before you think about mating.

I have had pairs of jacksons and veileds before .

I have used bred jacksons and veild before and still have 2 nice setups minus misters... I'm gonna build a two leveled custom spot for my cages and then I shall be in the market soon !
:D

Back
Top Bottom