My favorite... currently

Thanks everyone!
I have to clear a few things up;
He is a Werner's chameleon and not a Jackson's.:confused:
I don't think he is gay,not that there is anything wrong with that.:D
Juli and Lisa,my lizard is very excited that you like him.;)
Also,I promise to never use these smiley faces again.:cool:

One more Green Lantern!

Attachments

• DSC_1614.JPG
    DSC_1614.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 135
I wish there were jacksons that looked like him! Then i wouldnt feel bad about just getting a boy with no girlfriend! He's beautiful in a manly way!

That guy is smokin, Chuck!!!

Lets hope he doesnt act like my gay tenuis males did:rolleyes: I always told them I had no problems with their sexuality but they should at least make sweet love with the females I had at least once for their buddy Cain. They never did but I loved them just the same:D

Show them a jacksons. :D That's what worked for my weirdo panther. I think he's in the closet but the jacksons made him feel that he had to prove his lady loving skills. ;)

Chuck, that guy is amazing. I saw some that came in last year. They didnt look anything close to that boy though. How rough was he when he came in? How long have you had him?

Chuck, that guy is amazing. I saw some that came in last year. They didnt look anything close to that boy though. How rough was he when he came in? How long have you had him?

Thanks,
I have had him about 6 months.He wasn't too bad when I received him but is flourishing now. I gave him the new relationship treatment,make him think I am the greatest thing ever by giving him everything he needs and then one day he looks around and realizes he is one among many. Wow...that was deep.

Thanks,
I have had him about 6 months.He wasn't too bad when I received him but is flourishing now. I gave him the new relationship treatment,make him think I am the greatest thing ever by giving him everything he needs and then one day he looks around and realizes he is one among many. Wow...that was deep.

Now he knows the real truth Chuck. He's just one of your minions now. sp. lol
Thanks for posting him. Thats a species you dont see or hear too much about.

Thanks,

So you are saying that you have others???? :eek::mad::confused::eek::(

Thanks,

Pfft, I bet it took him a *really* long to figure that out :rolleyes:. You're pretty transparent (no offense). Lot of smiley faces for you though!:):D:p;)

Back
Top Bottom