My Chameleon painting/Art

Twitchet

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi everyone- decided to paint my beloved panther this week, It's about 15" sq and is painted in watercolour, I dont usually paint for my own pleasure and it's the first time i've painted a chameleon so really enjoyed this project and studying his colours and scale patterns. Hope you like him!
Next project is to paint my Mrs Chunky Monkey Parsonii.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments- Mr Jolly is my first and dearest love so it was such a pleasure to paint him:love:. Thanks again everyone :)

Think I've discovered too late - you can't have time to paint AND keep parsons! I've just finished the morning shift- then it's the mid morning check- then early lunch check and so on :rolleyes:
If I do have time I will defo paint the female-she has beautiful scale patterns,
Many thanks for your kind remarks. :):)

That looks great! You are very skilled! If you didn't live in England, I'd actually consider asking you to paint MY chameleon, and I would literally buy the painting off of you. Your work really is fantastic! I'd love to see more.

Haha, If you didn't live in the U.S I'd be saying yes!!! What could be better? Painting a chameleon and getting payed for it as well :LOL:!
I must start the next painting and will add photo when done but thank you very much for your very kind remarks.(y) Have a good day!

Haha, If you didn't live in the U.S I'd be saying yes!!! What could be better? Painting a chameleon and getting payed for it as well :LOL:!
I must start the next painting and will add photo when done but thank you very much for your very kind remarks.(y) Have a good day!

Can't wait to see it!

Back
Top Bottom