brieannab

07a4392ba0920e28767ec9fa2f795d79.jpg
f29b36d19b3c1ffd5192582a4684ebd6.jpg
def9fb8fd42aa11cc6b9040fb0c56b6c.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414101427046.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414101427046.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 155
Brianna!!! I haven't been on in awhile so I am just seeing this! He is really growing fast! I'm so glad you were able to get that girl switched out. He is beautiful.

6b7de78ccdfac3ef462dbe748c864edd.jpg

Gizzy picking his food out

This is actually a really cool way to feed your guy haha i dump my crickets into the bottom of my guys cage and wait for him to either hunt them or die haha I feel this would save some lives but im kinda assuming you have bulk crickets that your breeding and that you have that plastic cage from when you started off smaller? or would you suggest having 2 cages so you can switch between the 2 when cleaning the feeder bins or what not?

Brianna!!! I haven't been on in awhile so I am just seeing this! He is really growing fast! I'm so glad you were able to get that girl switched out. He is beautiful.
Julia I have missed you! How's your chams doing? I haven't been on here in a long time! I'm loving my new guy! He has such a great personality and so friendly! Glad to hear from you!

This is actually a really cool way to feed your guy haha i dump my crickets into the bottom of my guys cage and wait for him to either hunt them or die haha I feel this would save some lives but im kinda assuming you have bulk crickets that your breeding and that you have that plastic cage from when you started off smaller? or would you suggest having 2 cages so you can switch between the 2 when cleaning the feeder bins or what not?
I actually just buy crickets at a local pet store by the Dozen they are in cricket keeper. but plan on breeding crickets soon and some cockroaches also not looking forward to that I'm not a big fan of the cockroaches but Gizzy really likes them. He likes to watch his food before he eats it it's almost like he praised them first he likes to climb on the outside of his cage also he's a great chameleon love to be handled couldn't ask for a better guy. Also my cricket keeper is rather big so I can get load them with fruits and vegetables. Can I see you cham?

Back
Top Bottom