My chameleon fell asleep on my bed....

So i was handlong him and letting him do what he wanyed in my room than he climbed up to my bed amd now he fell asleep...
Should i wake him up or let him sleep the night here?

Attachments

• 15929282478765642722172479565460.jpg
    15929282478765642722172479565460.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 181
Is it night-time?

YES: Depends on how he reacts to handling or being startled. Mine will get sleepy eyed when the sun starts going down, and will fall asleep anywhere. If not in his cage, I just gently pick him up and transfer him back to his home-base. He typically just wants to stay asleep when asleep, regardless of where. Just make sure that spot is safe, if you leave him there.

NO: Should not let him sleep there. Wake up buddy!

Personally I would put him back in his enclosure. The enclosure is set up for his needs... Your headboard is not. Plus you sleep in the bed...

Plus hes going to wake up and walk around at 5:30 am when it starts getting a weee bit light out :)

I kinda miss my frilly now, he was always game for a 2am cricket when i found it, all the chams wouldnt wake up...

My Cham falls asleep on my bed and when he does he refuses to let go of the bed but if I shine a light on him he will wake up

mine sometimes fall asleep in my bed. Since mine are fine being handled i just put them back in there free ranges. (yes they sleep on the free range that connects to the cage. idk why) every morning they just wake up and go back to there cages like a daily schedule. If he is fine being handled, I would say put him back

mine sometimes fall asleep in my bed. Since mine are fine being handled i just put them back in there free ranges. (yes they sleep on the free range that connects to the cage. idk why) every morning they just wake up and go back to there cages like a daily schedule.
Umm... Is that where the food usually is?

Well it ended with me sleeping on the floor for an 1h and 30m because i was worried 4 him falling so i woke up at 4am then went back to sleep and woke up at 4:30 but when i woke up i was in my bed luckly nothing happened. And then i pit him in his cage at 6am

Back
Top Bottom