My Chameleon Bit my face.

dagy24

Oh, the joys of keeping chameleons. :eek: ;)

So, Priscilla would rather be lit on fire than handled. When I bought her the very tip of her tail looked like it had been pinched/bitten off at some point. Her last shed uncovered a tiny amount of dead tissue at the end of her tail, so I'm taking her to the vet next week. But, I wanted to get a closer look and take pictures of it first. Bad idea! Behold, my bitten nose and the SUPER PISSED OFF offending cham in the attachments, just moments prior.

When I was trying to get a close look at her tail I wasn't really paying attention to her face, or mine. OOPS. I feel bad though, she probably thought I was about to go in for the kill :rolleyes:

Forgive me for the incredibly unsexy angle of my face. I guess it's not TERRIBLE or anything but I find it impressive for a 53 gram animal.

Attachments

• -74.jpg
    -74.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 136
  • -75.jpg
    -75.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 127
Hahaha yeah! Funny, I was considering getting a new piercing. Perhaps she read my thoughts and wanted to help.

Hey, you have a psychic chameleon...figure out a way to get her on Letterman's "Stupid Pet Tricks" and you're set for life!

I have to say a cham biting my face would scare the crap out of me. i am thinking that girl me be ground to her cage for bad behavior!

She was just defending herself, as you said. You really can't be too upset with her... and it is hilarious!! :D

Be glad she let go.. :p

Oh my god that is cute! Sorry but she just is even after all of that blood on your nose. I just love fiesty girlies as mine is a HUGE grouch too. :D

W:eek:W, who knew! I'll be watching my girlie quite close now! ummm, I'll be watching all my guys/gals now.

HAHA yeah, don't watch them too closely!!!

She licked her lips for like ten minutes after she bit me. Clearly, she now has the taste of human flesh. :eek: I like to think I taste better than crickets and worms. ;)

Back
Top Bottom