my cham is inflating himself

MuuXa

hi Guys

Please could any of you tell me, if it's normal for a 2 months old cham acting this way? Sometimes he inflates himself for ''no reason'' .. Thanks :confused:

Attachments

• DSC_0194.JPG
    DSC_0194.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 224
He's not happy with something - did you put the stick in there for him to walk on by any chance? They really don't like strange/new things being put in their cages while they are still in there, lol! Looks like he's giving that light coloured stick the evil eye, lol!:D He could also be showing his dislike of your camera too! Amy sticks her chin out if I just dare to look at her!:rolleyes:

thanks..I was all scared that there is something wrong with him and he was just showing off.. :D Tweedo - is the boss indeed :cool:

thanks..I was all scared that there is something wrong with him and he was just showing off.. :D Tweedo - is the boss indeed :cool:

My whole life revolves around my two as it is, lol! They seem to cast a spell on you and before you know it you become totally obsessed with them!:D:rolleyes:

I agree my life as revolves around my guys. I love them to death and they will always have a special place in my heart. I love looking at them and knowing that i have something like a chameleon, puts a smile on my face. I also love to think about them and know how blessed i am to have them and a lot of people on here to help me out for them:)

Back
Top Bottom