My beardie egg is hatching!

Have just a little more patience, everyone...I took pictures of him this morning!

Nikki will probably post them (and take some more) this evening. ;)

Sorry this took a bit guys; I have been busy tending to the new veileds and getting fruit fly cultures set up :) Pogona has nearly doubled in size! His colors are awesome, though the bad lighting in the photos hides it unfortunately. He is a hypomelanistic and lemon cross.

Pogo hanging out in his veggie dish.
Pogodec608.jpg

On Devon's hand.
pogodec6082.jpg

pogodec6083.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow! He is looking great!! :) I just love beardeds. They are so aware of there surroundings and really know when you walk in the room to run to the door for attention. I just love them :) You are gonna have so much fun with that little cutie!

Oh wow! He is looking great!! :) I just love beardeds. They are so aware of there surroundings and really know when you walk in the room to run to the door for attention. I just love them :) You are gonna have so much fun with that little cutie!

Oh trust me! I already am! He likes to run up to the glass and beg for roach nymphs when he sees me. :3 He even will eat them off my fingers at this point!

a new parent

He is cute. I have hatched a couple hundred beardies but never get tired of them. Compared to chams they are a piece of cake. I buy carpet at home depot and use that for substrate. Just change them out and hose down the one you took out. Keeps life simple for me and safe for the beardie. I also tape the carpet on all four sides so those super small crickets don't end up under the carpet. Now you are ready for a reptile that loves to be played with, enjoy.

I have my first cham eggs and can't wait for them to hatch.

Back
Top Bottom