My 7 month old Ambilobes first fired up photos!

kenya

Avid Member
Matcha was feeling feisty tonight, so he got to come out into better light and have some pictures done. I am so proud of him. He is 7 months old, sired by Kammers Tsara-Mandoko. He is usually more yellow for his background but was playing with his colors tonight. He has a BRIGHT red throat and usually red bars on his tail (just spots tonight) and lots of red spots on his belly.

1.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

WOW , very nice. Seems a little younger than 7 months to me. I guess they all grow up a little different. :rolleyes: What a stud.!!!!:eek: When did you get him?

This pattern is insane I love it!:cool:

8.jpg

WOW , very nice. Seems a little younger than 7 months to me. I guess they all grow up a little different. :rolleyes: What a stud.!!!!:eek: When did you get him?

This pattern is insane I love it!:cool:

He could possibly be 6 months, actually- he was born in April but I don't know the day so there is a chance it was late April.

Edit: I got him September 4th. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the comments!

To answer a question publically,

"That cage is actually for my button quail. It happened to be a convenient perch for my cham as it was under our bright fluorescent lights."

Just in case anyone thought that monstrosity was home to a chameleon- nope! Just for our little quail.

he looks exactly like my lil boy. he is 5 months old. you gotta keep me updated with pics so i can see how mine will turn out. its wierd how alike they look! add me as a friend, for some reason i cant do it as it keeps saying im not logged in. he is freaking awesome!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom