My 7 month old Ambilobes first fired up photos!

kenya

Avid Member
Matcha was feeling feisty tonight, so he got to come out into better light and have some pictures done. I am so proud of him. He is 7 months old, sired by Kammers Tsara-Mandoko. He is usually more yellow for his background but was playing with his colors tonight. He has a BRIGHT red throat and usually red bars on his tail (just spots tonight) and lots of red spots on his belly.

Ryan Jarosek

WOW , very nice. Seems a little younger than 7 months to me. I guess they all grow up a little different. :rolleyes: What a stud.!!!!:eek: When did you get him?

This pattern is insane I love it!:cool:

kenya

Avid Member
WOW , very nice. Seems a little younger than 7 months to me. I guess they all grow up a little different. :rolleyes: What a stud.!!!!:eek: When did you get him?

This pattern is insane I love it!:cool:
He could possibly be 6 months, actually- he was born in April but I don't know the day so there is a chance it was late April.

Edit: I got him September 4th. :)

Last edited:

kenya

Avid Member
Thanks for all the comments!

To answer a question publically,

"That cage is actually for my button quail. It happened to be a convenient perch for my cham as it was under our bright fluorescent lights."

Just in case anyone thought that monstrosity was home to a chameleon- nope! Just for our little quail.

Benton1576

he looks exactly like my lil boy. he is 5 months old. you gotta keep me updated with pics so i can see how mine will turn out. its wierd how alike they look! add me as a friend, for some reason i cant do it as it keeps saying im not logged in. he is freaking awesome!!!! :D

Top Bottom