Multi Question

MOsKeeper

I know that this question probably belongs in the wanted part of the forum but ill get more answers in the general for the first part of the question. As some of you might know i currently have only 1 cham, my littlie Vield MO. Ive had im for a year and a half so i think that puts him somewhere in the sub adult range. his actuall age if more like 2 years cause he was about 5 months when i got him. He's a beautiful boy and i love him with all my heart. Unfortunatly i have come into a situation where im having to find him a new home. The first part of the question is this: "Can anyone give me a estimate on how much mo and all of his stuff would be worth?" Below i have a list of all the things i have for him and some pictures of it.

-24"x24"x48" screen and metal cage
-Little Dripper
-1 coil uvb bulb
-1 loop uvb bulb
-1 clip on heat lamp w/ bulb
- fake vine, assorted sizes in thickness and length
-1 hibiscus plant
-1 exoterra misting bottle
-1 bottle of Repashy Calcium Plus insect duster

The second part of my question would be more for the wanted section. I wanted to put him out on the forum for sale first because i know how committed the people on here are to seeing the little guys go to good homes. I do have a general price in my head of what i want for him, but if anyone can help with the first part i would greatly appreciate it. MO is a healthy, very happy, Vield Chameleon who has no history of any illnesses or diseases. Ive had him ever since he was a baby and just want to find him a good home. I live in the Athens GA area and if you are interested send me a PM and ill get back to you ASAP (Im on the forum every day)

thanks

pics

here are the pics of MO and the enclosure

100_1318.jpg

100_1297.jpg

i would say all of tha including the cham would be $200-$275.
depens where you are selling it. i recomend craigslist. but friends, familly, nieghbors work even bettter.
:good luck!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom