Mt Meru Jacksons

chamlover

I have been receiving an incredible amount of response to the news that JJR will be receiving some Mt Merus in.. I would like to clarify what is happening.

We are expecting a shipment in Sept..We still do not have a definite date or price..Therefore, i can not give anyone that info.. I am expecting an update this week and when i do, i'll make sure i post it here..

We don't expect to be getting too many in and i will probably only take in a few more than what is ordered..So if any one is interested in receiving one, please pm me on f/b and let me know..I will keep everyone updated and as soon as i get anything definite, i will let those people know first.. At that point, we will take deposits.

We've been very busy upgrading our place and moving so i haven't been on here lately.. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact me on JJR f/b page..

We are expecting a shipment in Sept..We still do not have a definite date or price..Therefore, i can not give anyone that info.. I am expecting an update this week and when i do, i'll make sure i post it here..

Are you serious ? A Trioceros jacksonii merumontanus specimen costs 25-40$ in Tanzania, not more not less. The thing you are doing here is putting an add in the general discussion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom