Mr Brooks (mellors)

Karen

Hates his photo taken can you tell......LOL
b5-1.png

b3-2.png

b2-2.png

b4-1.png

b6.png

His horn's in excellent shape, and that black mouth looks like a bottomless pit! (The last, terrifying sight for many a locust and morio.)

Nice shoot, thanks for sharing.

You wouldn't believe the personalities of these guys Laurie. I picked up Oscar on Saturday and he was nothing but grumpy (hence his name) gaping and lunging and pretty pissed off most of the time. Today I did my normal routine with them with the shower and rept-aid and had to move him so he can get that crappy shed off. Mr. Gentleman to the 't'. Stepped up, no hissy fits, nice colors. Bert on the other hand was more shy and scared than anything, she is getting more confident by the day, which is proving to be a problem with her handling - doh! :)

What a beautiful animal! To me the Mellers always look like they are smiling. Man did he ever grow allot in the past 4 years. :eek:

Very nice pictures, our Mellers saw yours on my pc and stared at the screen for the longest time, i can't leave cham pics on my screen if theyre large, he always sees them :)

Very nice pictures. That is a beautiful mellers. They really do have great personalities. I love the progression of the pictures. They go from back off I'm really cranky to hey let me smile for the camera because I'm handsome.

The one I had was probably my favorite chameleon that I ever owned. He was my baby. When he passed away I was heartbroken. So the search is on for another one!

Back
Top Bottom