MPG? What do you get?

18 mpg with my H3. Upgraded from the 9 2x aero the end of Jan. Couldn't get the dogs and kids in at the same time anymore!!!! How in the hell do you drive a turbo with out spooling??? Isn't that the point of owning one??? Stand on it and listen to it whine!!! :D If your looking to putt putt I'm sure someone is willing to sell a Festiva!!!!:p

13' per gal in my 2005 Ford f-250 Powerstroke Diesel.:eek:

Fuel in Cal is creeping up again and Diesel is right around $2.55 a gal.

I have been ridding to work with pop since we own a family business, so the truck sits with a cover on it...:cool:

Anyone want to buy a mint 2005 F-250 with 20k miles on it?? According to International (Diesel engine builder) The 6.0L engine isn't even considerded "broken in" until you reach 25k miles. Nevermind, If I sold the truck, I'd have no way to tow my boat, so scratch that idea..:eek:

I also own a 2005 CRF 250 4-stroke MX bike, and it would be cool to convert it into a street legal Super Moto bike. :D

-Jay

Ha Ha, your not getting 18 in an H3:p I have one. Still gets the same or better than an explorer and is full time 4 wheel drive though:cool:

The couple times we checked the mpg was with highway driving. The best was 18.(shoulda been more specific I guess) I'm sure if I checked more often, the average would not be as nice :rolleyes:. I have no idea what I'm getting in town....don't want to know:eek:.

Back
Top Bottom