Moving across state... With Cham.

Singularity

Hi. I was wondering what would be the least stressful way to get my chameleon through a hectic day of moving. Its gonna be a 12+ hour process. My plan was to put him in a box with some holes in it. Holes big enough for his feet to latch onto so hes not sliding around in the box. Ill be sure to be very gentle with him, and move him as little as possible. But I was just wondering if any of you guys would have any helpful hints, or more effective methods of transportation. Thanks!

When I take a cham somewhere I use a shoe box taht isn't much larger than them. I place paper towels in the box for padding and make a couple of small holes for air. If you keep the box covered and dark, the cham will sleep the whole way to your destination.

I wouldn't use branches.... if the box were to fall or get knocked it might hurt them if they hit their head.

if you are putting a stick in there, at least make sure it is snug so the stick doesn't move while he's trying to sleep

I put a small rag in so they can grip it and not hurt themself on it. Twigs seem dangerous to me.

Back
Top Bottom