Mountain dragons book!!!

Uri

Avid Member
Finally came in!!! I also got springtails and isopod from joshes frogs but that’s for my leaped gecko and I still can’t use them but wow the colorations on these are amazing I’ve never seen colors like these me it’ll be very great knowledge on Montaines in general and their homeland

Attachments

• 72794E00-492E-4F08-A34A-5401ACD2269F.jpeg
    72794E00-492E-4F08-A34A-5401ACD2269F.jpeg
    239.6 KB · Views: 53
That such a great book! The data on the range and altitudes of the Chams is so cool. And the pictures of the natural habitat are AMAZING! Definitely my favorite book on Chams 😊

I'm a hoehnelii geek, I love this book! Unfortunately the only geographic morphs imported are mostly from the Nairobi area and infrequently from Nyahururu/Thompson River area. Not that these aren't beautiful, but there are so many other color variations out there. To be honest many of the higher elevation morphs would be difficult to reproduce their natural habitat. Might be fun to try though.

Finally came in!!! I also got springtails and isopod from joshes frogs but that’s for my leaped gecko and I still can’t use them but wow the colorations on these are amazing I’ve never seen colors like these me it’ll be very great knowledge on Montaines in general and their homeland
Great book and it lays within display in my living room ☺️

• Love
Reactions: Uri
I'm a hoehnelii geek, I love this book! Unfortunately the only geographic morphs imported are mostly from the Nairobi area and infrequently from Nyahururu/Thompson River area. Not that these aren't beautiful, but there are so many other color variations out there. To be honest many of the higher elevation morphs would be difficult to reproduce their natural habitat. Might be fun to try though.
Yes it’s crazy I personally have a t.j.j probably one of my favorites of all and to see the different colorations in them was just incredible don’t get me wrong I love my little guy but some of those that aren’t from machakos hills are incredible especially with the orange turrets and white bodies even the hoehnelii with tints of purple on their heads and casques😍

I’ve always wondered how can we actually replicate the oxygen levels and especially the air pressure because there’s definitely a difference Montaine species are used to that well we can’t get in say a cold basement or living room or whatever that’s not something we can easily control like with heat and uvb levels

Back
Top Bottom