Mountain Dragons Book

DeremensisBlue

Chameleon Enthusiast
Site Sponsor
The book Mountain Dragons by Jan Stipala is in stock at Dragon Strand. This is an incredible book filled with images where Jan records his trek through the highlands of Kenya to discover the many rarely seen chameleon species found there. This is the most gorgeous chameleon book available to the community. In here you will see pictures of chameleon species you have never heard of (much less seen!) and it will give you an idea of the variations of chameleons species you thought you knew! Did you know there is a blue-eyed Jackson's Chameleon? Or a Trioceros sternfeldi that looks like yellow and green lichen?

Jan tells the story of his adventures and interlaces it with important environmental information. And at the end you will find scientific information about the species. I really cannot say enough about this book. Each one sold through Dragon Strand is signed by the author. You can get a copy for yourself or for the special chameleon person in your life at this link

https://dragonstrand.com/product/mountain-dragons-by-jan-stipala/

book pictures3 600.jpg

Mountain-Dragons-Inside-cover-page.png

machakos jacksonii.jpg

Loita sternfeldi 2.jpg

Mountain-Dragons-ellioti.jpg

The book Mountain Dragons by Jan Stipala is in stock at Dragon Strand. This is an incredible book filled with images where Jan records his trek through the highlands of Kenya to discover the many rarely seen chameleon species found there. This is the most gorgeous chameleon book available to the community. In here you will see pictures of chameleon species you have never heard of (much less seen!) and it will give you an idea of the variations of chameleons species you thought you knew! Did you know there is a blue-eyed Jackson's Chameleon? Or a Trioceros sternfeldi that looks like yellow and green lichen?

Jan tells the story of his adventures and interlaces it with important environmental information. And at the end you will find scientific information about the species. I really cannot say enough about this book. Each one sold through Dragon Strand is signed by the author. You can get a copy for yourself or for the special chameleon person in your life at this link

https://dragonstrand.com/product/mountain-dragons-by-jan-stipala/

View attachment 332557

View attachment 332558

View attachment 332559

View attachment 332560

View attachment 332561
One of the most interesting aspects of the book is the way it explores the different roles that chameleons play within their communities. For example, the leader of the group is a powerful and majestic chameleon named Sky, who uses his impressive color-changing abilities to command respect from the other members of the community.

In addition to providing insight into the lives of chameleons, Mountain Dragons also offers a glimpse into the delicate ecosystem of the mountain forests. Stipala does a great job of showing how the chameleons, along with other animals and plants, are all interconnected and rely on each other to survive!! Honestly great book my mom got me I recommend it! I got it on amazon.

One of the most interesting aspects of the book is the way it explores the different roles that chameleons play within their communities. For example, the leader of the group is a powerful and majestic chameleon named Sky, who uses his impressive color-changing abilities to command respect from the other members of the community.

In addition to providing insight into the lives of chameleons, Mountain Dragons also offers a glimpse into the delicate ecosystem of the mountain forests. Stipala does a great job of showing how the chameleons, along with other animals and plants, are all interconnected and rely on each other to survive!! Honestly great book my mom got me I recommend it! I got it on amazon.

Didn't read it. Sounds like it's a really exciting story about the world of chameleons and their important role in the mountain forest ecosystem. It's very interesting to learn about the different roles that chameleons play in their communities, especially the powerful Skye and his color-changing abilities. Right now I'm just writing a paper on abortion in college using https://papersowl.com/examples/abortion/ for that. As soon as I'm done, I'll pick up this book right away. In general, this certainly demonstrates the amazing diversity and adaptive abilities of animals. I hope this book can still be found on Amazon. I would like to add it to my collection.
Agree with you. Books that help understand the relationships in nature and deepen our understanding of the world around us are always especially valuable.

Back
Top Bottom