Not the best shots, im using a phone for pictures:eek:

0315010804.jpg

0311010731a.jpg

0311010731.jpg

0310010701.jpg

0310010701b.jpg

0310010705-1.jpg

Yup, your phone cam sux :D
Gee thats an incredible gecko, the camo really does it for me, looks like lichen. Awesome, your so lucky Jack! :)

Those are so cool, luevelvet also raises them. I loved seeing his, he had to point several out to me as I couldn't find them and I knew they were there. Where are your new ones coming from? How many do you plan to have? Will you have to keep all of your in seperate cages also? They fascinate me.:D

Thank You, and yes they are very fascinating. I really like them a lot. Luis has actually given me some tips on the Gecko Forums recently. I also loved seeing some of his collection and projects on different sites including here:D.

If things go as planned I would like to have 2.2 by summer , but if not thats fine with me. I am looking for 2 nice CB females at the moment.
A well know breeding Co. which is a Site sponsor has 2 CB babies right now;) to my surprise. So i'm crossing my fingers they're females and hoping they dont get snagged after this msg. In the mean time these guys are great looking imports and will be housed in separate exo terras fully planted vivs.18x18x36 and 24x18x18 when the ladies arrive they'll have their own individual vivs 24x18x18s as well. I will eventually work on variations of housing some ,all, or none together depending how things go. A lot can happen in that time but that is somewhat my ideals at the moment.

These guys came from Steven G at the Gekko Corner. Very pleased but I was not interested in imported females.

You might check with Sandy & Elliott @ Chams Northwest. Last time I talked to him he said he had some uroplatus. I know they breed geckos in addition to the chams. So they might have something for you thats cb.

Uroplatus Sikorae

Ok thanks, I shall keep an eye out for them in the future :)

You might check with Sandy & Elliott @ Chams Northwest. Last time I talked to him he said he had some uroplatus. I know they breed geckos in addition to the chams. So they might have something for you thats cb.

Are they quite common in the US? I know afew people who have them in the UK but theres not many, I think I shall have to wait awhile until I get one.

Few arrival pictures from yesterday. Still saving pennies for a new camera.

0322011917.jpg

0322011053a.jpg

Heres another picture of my 1st male sleeping.

0318011858a.jpg

i saw those gekos on the chams of madagascar dvd and thought they were so cool. they can camefloge so well, very interesting and thx for sharing

sweet uros! I love em'
I'm hoping to get some this spring or at least this year before they stop export on most of them as the already high prices are going to go waaaayyy up

Hello? As many of you know, I have been working with the uros for quite some time as well. Check the classifieds. There are plenty available that I am wanting to move.

The importation on the uros has gone WAY down due to the Maddy government. It is likely that you will not see many more (if any) this year, which is why people are either holding on to them or jacking the price. A big group just came in a couple weeks ago.

people are either holding on to them or jacking the price. A big group just came in a couple weeks ago.

$100 for a healthy WC sikorae really isnt that bad, I dont think. When paying $250 for a CB @ reptile show that I felt is just as quality as the ones I received recently. I know not all come in good shape, I was thankful for the shape I received them in.
Id also still be interested in some of your geckos. I never heard back from you, but you can PM me if you like.

thats because the last order just came in like 2 months ago
If you're interested in them I would get some within the next 18 months
especially for lineatus, guntheri and henks
fimbriatus and sikorea are the one with the higher numbers of being able to leave the country

here are the numbers for 2011

Uroplatus ebenaui 250 live
Uroplatus fimbriatus 312 live
Uroplatus guentheri 125 live
Uroplatus henkeli 125 live
Uroplatus lineatus 63 live
Uroplatus sikorae 2000 live

$100 for a healthy WC sikorae really isnt that bad, I dont think. When paying $250 for a CB @ reptile show that I felt is just as quality as the ones I received recently. I know not all come in good shape, I was thankful for the shape I received them in.
Id also still be interested in some of your geckos. I never heard back from you, but you can PM me if you like.

I know - sorry. :eek: Haven't been on for a bit (again...). I sent you a PM though.

Just watch them closely. Most imports are seemingly fine for a while but can go bad on you right away. Whenever I have gotten imports, I have generally gotten more than I originally wanted since I anticipate that I will lose a couple. While they are in quarantine, just watch closely for mites, as they can (and do) hide in their ear canal and come out later. They are relatively easy to get off, though.

I know you have been talking to "the master" (i.e. Luis) and he is a great resource. He and I actually keep ours slightly different but have both had great success either way. I have found that there are a few different ways you can keep them and do well, but it may depend on what type of environment you are in.

In any event, just send me a note if you have any questions.

P.S. I still have 2 egg-producting females left....one of them is white marbled. :D

Here is a few pictures I loaded to share on the gecko forums. Its going on year soon that the first guy in the thread arrived. He's doing great. I finally got my CB female Ive been looking for as well. She is pictured last. Heres a few of the guys and gals and there setups.
6595779251_f2d20727ed_b.jpg
6101886964_171d7b78ee_b.jpg

6595796847_5c013d52da_b.jpg

6595786133_efb7cc3087_b.jpg

6597021215_45f261666d_b.jpg

6597004491_2868bfb6b9_b.jpg

6596994769_b0ab8169bd_b.jpg

6596966953_ca19620168_b.jpg

6596953143_7739bc44a7_b.jpg

6596945637_7195b4b33b_b.jpg

6598668593_ff4480c0a6_b.jpg

6598667361_c015209a58_b.jpg