Mossy Leaf Tail Gecko "Pics"

WOW!! I just love these guys. Where did you get them from? I am always on the look out for these. Great set up and thanks for including that one of your gecko room.

Heres a little girl. 3 months old. She is white but this is a pre shed last night.

6694744741_1d0c2c69ed_b.jpg

Your pictures are so great! I think you need a new thread with a link to the old one. This is to cool to miss and lots of people will stop at the date.

I most enjoy the shots with crickets in their mouths, but there isn't a bad picture among them. You have a really nice group going. Love all the orchids in you enclosure also. can't wait until you are breeding them. I totally love Luis' babies.

Dude I was >< this close to buying a couple male cb sikorae today at the local reptile show... only $85 a piece! seems like a good deal? But I held off :( Need to finish my reptile room first haha..

Dude I was >< this close to buying a couple male cb sikorae today at the local reptile show... only $85 a piece! seems like a good deal? But I held off :( Need to finish my reptile room first haha..

Id be a bit skeptical of someone claiming to sell CB at a show for $85. Who was the vendor. If they were in deed that be a great deal.

What show Taylor?

Last edited:
Id be a bit skeptical of someone claiming to sell CB at a show for $85. Who was the vendor. If they were in deed that be a great deal.

What show Taylor?

Yeah the taylor show. Didnt catch the name of the vendor, but he did seem a bit sketchy when i was askin him some questions about them. But i figured even if they werent cb, they would have to be at least ltc since there have not been recent imports right?

Lindsey- Uroplatus sikorae "mossy leaftails" don't get that big, they are a medium sized gecko. About 6 inches most adults are on average. I keep all my sikorae in 18x18x24 Exo terras and one lone male has a 36x18x18 to himself.He's actually the first male I got in this thread so he gets the mansion but no g/f, she is only 3 months.

Coldblooded
I know that some sikorae have came in recently as Ive been asked if I wanted any about a month ago. Along with some WC panthers. The majority of my Breeders were wc fresh imports though, since I wanted to get breeders unrelated to whats already available in the states.

Lindsey- Uroplatus sikorae "mossy leaftails" don't get that big, they are a medium sized gecko. About 6 inches most adults are on average. I keep all my sikorae in 18x18x24 Exo terras and one lone male has a 36x18x18 to himself.He's actually the first male I got in this thread so he gets the mansion but no g/f, she is only 3 months.

Coldblooded
I know that some sikorae have came in recently as Ive been asked if I wanted any about a month ago. Along with some WC panthers. The majority of my Breeders were wc fresh imports though, since I wanted to get breeders unrelated to whats already available in the states.

Gotcha. I think if they are back next month(probably wont but we'll see) Im gonna pick them up. Do you ever go to the taylor reptile show?

Your pictures are so great! I think you need a new thread with a link to the old one. This is to cool to miss and lots of people will stop at the date.

I most enjoy the shots with crickets in their mouths, but there isn't a bad picture among them. You have a really nice group going. Love all the orchids in you enclosure also. can't wait until you are breeding them. I totally love Luis' babies.

Thank you Laurie, I will work on a new thread soon. Im going to borrow friends camera this week hopefully and get some new shots. I have a special surprise coming from a Chams NW on Tues.I'm Very excited, so Imagine Ill be taking plenty of pictures if all goes as planned. Wanted to keep it a secret until I got them but they are very precious geckos breed from someone we all know from here. These will be my first of this species but I will guarantee to do my best. Hint you mentioned his name:D

BTW - out of my group of sikorae I do have 3 active breeding pairs and Im incubating 14 or 16 eggs I can't remember since I have lost of few of the eggs to mold. All bad ones from the same girl though:(. Also check my Lineatus thread if you want I have some pictures of newly hatched babies I actually Breed and hatched myself finally. I was pretty excited but did lose one shortly after hatching. Glad you enjoyed Thanks

Gotcha. I think if they are back next month(probably wont but we'll see) Im gonna pick them up. Do you ever go to the taylor reptile show?

No haven't been up there I used to go to PA and southern Ohio now I just stick to cleveland. I went to expo today . Picked up another exo terra funny there name was actually ColdBlooded supplies. They also had a Mellers which I rarely see any decent looking chameleons. Grant it Im there 10 mins and never walk walk around anymore. Get lots of bugs and I'm out usually. Its a feast today and tonight.

No haven't been up there I used to go to PA and southern Ohio now I just stick to cleveland. I went to expo today . Picked up another exo terra funny there name was actually ColdBlooded supplies. They also had a Mellers which I rarely see any decent looking chameleons. Grant it Im there 10 mins and never walk walk around anymore. Get lots of bugs and I'm out usually. Its a feast today and tonight.

Are the cleveland shows pretty good? The shows in MI are usually a big thumbs down, although taylor this month was much better than recent.

I actually went to the Cleveland show today. Granted I know very little about reptiles but the few chameleons I saw there (3 I believe) didn't look all that impressive, especially after seeing the pics of everyone's on this site

I know even less about geckos but I saw a bunch of pretty awesome looking ones, but couldn't really tell you if they were healthy or not.

I really went there in hopes of checking out chameleons so in that sense I was a little let down but they had tons of snakes and other lizards

Yea Im never there long.The vendor I grabbed terrarium from had Mellers Chameleon out and about. I couldn't really see it well, just knew that is what it was. Usually shabby selection on chameleons though.They do have nice geckos,frogs,snakes,feeders, ect. Usually they have veileds readily available though.

Im slacking on that he kind of blends in with the stick currently so not much to look at. Heres blurry shot from last night when he hatched before shedding.

6768885385_1e54c6e7b0.jpg

Wow...great job!!!! He looks great, hope he does really well for you! Keep us informed ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom