Mossy Leaf Tail Gecko "Pics"

well the other little one hatched tonight. These little guys are pretty awesome. Well it has made my weekend a little more enjoyable. Ill post some pics after shed. Soon Ill get out the nice camera and put a decent thread together.

6773519277_9918f1d850_b.jpg

6773520743_23463f41f8_b.jpg

Heres some pics of the fist hatchling.

very nice! gotta admit i am a tad bit jealous at the moment. :D

Trust me I feel very fortunate at the moment. I put a lot of effort into them and this little bit is enough to make that all worth it with a smile. Still long road ahead, but if all goes well next few months i will definitely need some taken off my hands. ;)

Trust me I feel very fortunate at the moment. I put a lot of effort into them and this little bit is enough to make that all worth it with a smile. Still long road ahead, but if all goes well next few months i will definitely need some taken off my hands. ;)

The little guy looks great!

and you know just who to PM when you need 1 or 2 taken off your hands!!! :D:D:D:D

Hopefully couple more in bout a week or so? Then should be hatching 6 every 2-3 weeks if all is well.

Heres one of the little guys .

6801779037_78eae42f81_b.jpg

He is absolutely stunning, love his expression. I saw my first mossy leaf today, they are quite the species!

Back
Top Bottom