Monsoon Setup

bkullman

I am looking into ordering the monsoon misting system, but noticed it sets up with sucktion cups and is probably made to use with the glass terrariums. Any suggestions on how I would support the tubing to hold the mister end in a mesh cage?:)

just a suggestion but i would concider the mistking system instead of the monsoon system. its alot more robust and adaptable. i have 2 and love them.

just a suggestion but i would concider the mistking system instead of the monsoon system. its alot more robust and adaptable. i have 2 and love them.

I have been thinking about that one as well, and I just noticed they now have the starter kit, which I am sure would work in my 24X24X48 mesh cage, and is cheaper then what they want for the Monsoon.

it sure would i run a starter kit on 2 24x24x48 cages with 2 nozzles in each and have no problems. plus they ship within canada witch makes things nice and easy. They r also a site sponsor and Marty from mistking is on here all the time and has always provided me with top notch customer support.

I am looking into ordering the monsoon misting system, but noticed it sets up with sucktion cups and is probably made to use with the glass terrariums. Any suggestions on how I would support the tubing to hold the mister end in a mesh cage?:)

zip ties, fishing line, ive seen vids on youtube where the actual mister sits beside the cage and the person runs the tubing around or along side it and either lets the tubing hang loose or just tye it down. nothing to complicated.

Back
Top Bottom