Moe and his Willow tree.

rotarhead

I had opened up his cage today and handfed him some hornworms. He ate a couple and then crawled straight on my hand, up my arm, and to his Willow tree. I guess he wanted to spend some time in it so, I took the opportunity to take some pictures. I'm now wanting a REAL camera as all I'm using right now is the camera on my phone. Taking pictures of these guys is addicting!

th_010-1.jpg

th_009-2.jpg

th_008-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

This is him shooting at a leaf to eat:
006-1.jpg

Awesome pics. Hey just out of curiosity your screen name is rotar head I am guessing your in to RX7s:D I have two a 87 turbo2 and a 89 GTUs:D

Awesome pics. Hey just out of curiosity your screen name is rotar head I am guessing your in to RX7s:D I have two a 87 turbo2 and a 89 GTUs:D

Haha...that would be correct! I had me a 85 RX-7 that was totaled when I was about 22 years old, some lady ran a red. I had gotten first place in a show with that car and was prepping it for another and I was so upset when it was wrecked. Not but a few months later I bought me another, same year just a GSL instead of a GS. There is just something about them cars, lol.

Ha ha I knew it lol. I know what you mean I don't know what I would do without mine. I have never owened a 1gen. Rx7 but I have always liked how they look:D mine are 2gen. And they are so fun. Man that's awesome another rx7 lover on the forums:D

Absolutely. It's always nice to talk to people who are into things you are in to (if that makes sense.)

Back
Top Bottom