MK nozzle hose placement

So this usually just sits on the floor while the reservoir is next it sitting on a stool

Attachments

• 16086640074761702029016895294858.jpg
    16086640074761702029016895294858.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 68
I disconnected the zip drip and it sprays fine so my zip drip is busted...😩 idk why i wasted money on that part OBVIOUSLY wasn't worth it... i BARLEY touched the thing!

I disconnected the zip drip and it sprays fine so my zip drip is busted...😩 idk why i wasted money on that part OBVIOUSLY wasn't worth it... i BARLEY touched the thing!
And they said to install it on the inflow side? I do not know anything about them. Email Mistking and find out. Maybe it was supposed to go on the outflow side of the pump. So that it stops the flow when it turns off?

I didn't understand the point of that extra feature. :confused:
I mean... I'm misting the enclosure to (in part) provide dripping water for the cham to drink, so why do I care if the nozzles drip a couple of extra drops? :unsure:
That's a good point i never thought of that 😂🤦‍♂️ Well I did get it working again but my only guess, in response, sitting water can harbor bacteria? so I guess maybe a little more sanitary? Obviously also depends on what water you use, I use filtered water, dont have an RO system although that's the next thing on my list.👌

That's a good point i never thought of that 😂🤦‍♂️ Well I did get it working again but my only guess, in response, sitting water can harbor bacteria? so I guess maybe a little more sanitary? Obviously also depends on what water you use, I use filtered water, dont have an RO system although that's the next thing on my list.👌
Any sitting water is in the drain pan—not the nozzle assemblies, which are flushed several times a day.
I'm using distilled water, as it's more easily available (especially in these times). Around here, RO & distilled are pretty close to the same cost.

The zip drip removes the water in the lines that lead to the nozzels... that's what i was talking about lol normaly you would have that water still in there.

Back
Top Bottom