MK nozzle hose placement

The zip drip removes the water in the lines that lead to the nozzels... that's what i was talking about lol normaly you would have that water still in there.
That doesn't make much sense to me either.
My MK system goes off 5X per 24 hrs. The longest time any water sits in the tubes is 6 hrs., and since I'm using distilled, there's no mold, algae, etc. present to grow. I would think the same to be true w/ RO water, but IDK fersure... 🤷‍♂️

That doesn't make much sense to me either.
My MK system goes off 5X per 24 hrs. The longest time any water sits in the tubes is 6 hrs., and since I'm using distilled, there's no mold, algae, etc. present to grow. I would think the same to be true w/ RO water, but IDK fersure... 🤷‍♂️
True, all valid points, but everyone has different setups, some people use MK for gardens and stuff too so setups are always different case by case.

True, all valid points, but everyone has different setups, some people use MK for gardens and stuff too so setups are always different case by case.

Sure. I'm just saying it didn't make sense to/for me (or prolly most) with just one cham.
Bringing in gardens and "stuff" at this point is like planting orange & lemon trees in the established apple orchard! :cautious:

Back
Top Bottom