Mistking system..

FOREVER ENDEAVOR

well..I finally got the extra $$$ to order my Mistking Csd misting system..im exited cant wait...

misting 6 cages by hand 4 times a day can be quite the chore.. No more hand cramps!!!!:D

is it a noisey system? I only have one cham and was thinking of investing in it. It seems pretty good and pretty cheap also?

is it a noisey system? I only have one cham and was thinking of investing in it. It seems pretty good and pretty cheap also?

Adam,
The two big one's on the block are the Herpmist and the Mistking misting systems. Speaking for the Herpmist system, I can tell you it is very quiet. It is also my understanding that Mistking is moving over to the same pump Herpmist is already using.

I have never seen a Mistking system up close, but if you're looking for cheap and saving a few bucks on shipping if you're located in the US, try going for the Herpmist.

Here's a video from one of the other forum members here showcasing the Herpmist system:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5Zs2MfhodQ&feature=related

Adam,
At that point it's going to come down to personal preference. I have the system you were referring to with Herpmist plus a few more nozzles and some screen cage adapters.

Jason (Herpmist) is an easy going guy and may be able to work with you a little on your shipping/costs, but just from experience of working with him I can tell you he'll always be around to help you if you need him.

Let us know what you decide! :)

It is also my understanding that Mistking is moving over to the same pump Herpmist is already using.

Not sure where you heard that. I've been testing Aquatec pumps before heprmist even came into the picture. My pumps are made by the same company, but have a slightly higher flow rate. I went through a lot of consulting with Aquatec engineers and through a lot of custom samples before I settled on my pumps.

I own a Mist King system and can honestly say I love it. Can't hear the pump only the mist coming from the nozzles. I can only speak for the Mist King system and will always because I am a permanent customer.

Not sure where you heard that. I've been testing Aquatec pumps before heprmist even came into the picture. My pumps are made by the same company, but have a slightly higher flow rate. I went through a lot of consulting with Aquatec engineers and through a lot of custom samples before I settled on my pumps.

Marty,
Meant no harm by my comment! That must of been what I heard then...same company. I do remember reading on your site that you have the pump made for you though.

I'm sure you really can't go wrong with either misting system you get! Both the same company pumps, and both very quiet.

Adam...I'm sure you'll be very happy with your purchase! :)

Back
Top Bottom