Mistking - power outtage

mBuxx

Established Member
Hello, I have only had my mist king for about a month, and just went through my first power outtage over night.

Upon the power coming back on the mistking had no schedule programmed. Is this something I can expect every time the power goes out.

We are going to Disney in a couple months and I was hoping the mist king would do its job, Incase the house sitters are slacking. If there’s a power outtage I’m sure I won’t be able to explain the reprogramming process.

On a side note, I quickly reprogrammed it before I went to work, and when I came home on my lunch, the 1130 timer I had accidentally set to 2 hours instead of 2 minutes!! Let’s iust say Chameleo did not look happy.

I use the old seconds timer still it has a built in battery for instances like this.
You just made my day! Found the box for mine and it says rechargeable battery backup.

Attachments

• secondstimer.jpg
    secondstimer.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 178
Hello, I have only had my mist king for about a month, and just went through my first power outtage over night.

Upon the power coming back on the mistking had no schedule programmed. Is this something I can expect every time the power goes out.

We are going to Disney in a couple months and I was hoping the mist king would do its job, Incase the house sitters are slacking. If there’s a power outtage I’m sure I won’t be able to explain the reprogramming process.

On a side note, I quickly reprogrammed it before I went to work, and when I came home on my lunch, the 1130 timer I had accidentally set to 2 hours instead of 2 minutes!! Let’s iust say Chameleo did not look happy.
OH MY. My angus would be PO'd at me if that happened. So sorry.

Back
Top Bottom