mistking clogged ?

EmilioPichardo

hey guys i get home back from work and i see cage not as wet as it should be and then waited for the next sched to turn on and tadaaa -.- no water :S i check everything its working fine it has been ok for over a week alrdy i discovered its only the tip that seems to be clogged or smthing.. if i take that part of the water will come out normal but when i put it back no mist =/ anybody experienced this b4? ?

Thnx

Using distilled or RO water will keep this from happening. I would agree why it is clogged and ho w to fix with vinegar.

hey guys i have tried with an unclogging liquid, vinegar and soaked it on very hot water and still nothing :S could it be that my pump is not pumping strong enough ? this things is like brand new -.-" and im going on vacation in a week for 10 days :S

yeap i did that it works fine doesnt seem like it comes out with a lot of pressure but when i put the nozzle it will stop coming out :S and when i take of the nozzle i can feel the air pressure :(

Send me an email (marty at mistking) I will help you figure things out. If you could attach a photo of your setup, it may be helpful as well.

Marty

I let my mistking run dry for maybe 2 sessions by mistake once, and after I refilled the reservoir it appeared to be clogged as it wasn't spraying. All I had to do to get it to work was to take all the nozzle pieces apart and then put them back together again.

found it...bizarre that I missed it in the first place.

if you run dry and the pump is full of air, sometimes best thing to do is to unplug the tubing at the nozzle and let the pump run some water. When the water comes out in a steady steam, just plug the tubing back into the nozzle.

Back
Top Bottom