misting

stephen

Hello y'all, has anyone purchased and used the mistking system.Apparently the promist system is popular on this forum.I live in Canada and a sales representative is at our expo displaying his product. Any info,positive or negative would help me lean towards a decision. thanx.
Stephen

Well, before buying an exspensive system like this you need to answer a few questions for yourself.
How many chameleons do you have?
Are you home to hand mist?
What species of chameleons do you have?

I think the system is great!
HerpMist and ProMist are great products!

I have 2 adult panthers, a jacksons and a constant itch for expanding my zoo! If i was around all day to mist them it would be difficult financially for me to spoil them the way I do. And i would just piss them off anyway.I am starting to build my own condos and i have the room (54 eggs incubating) for an interesting jungle.Thank you kindly.

I have 2 adult panthers, a jacksons and a constant itch for expanding my zoo! If i was around all day to mist them it would be difficult financially for me to spoil them the way I do. And i would just piss them off anyway.I am starting to build my own condos and i have the room (54 eggs incubating) for an interesting jungle.Thank you kindly.

that sounds like a warrant for a misting system.
:) go ahead and buy it.
You've got the dough and soon there will be lots of addition in your care. I say why not. Pro mist is a good product.

Back
Top Bottom