Misting systems? Good bad?

Any thoughts on this misting systems? I have a Veiled Cham. Thinking of buying it to day but want some input.
Zoo Med Reptirain Automatic Terrarium Mister
Programmable misting unit for terrariums, bird cages, aviaries or indoor gardens
Complete with four programmable spray interval settings: every hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, or 12 hours and four spray duration settings: 15, 30, 45, or 60 seconds
Includes adjustable mounting hooks, 4 point suction cup hold down, remote nozzle extension and 6 watt AC adaptor
Completely portable for indoor or outdoor use.
Or you can click on the link to read about it. But if you could help me out asap I need to got to the pet store before my husband leaves for work.

http://www.petco.com/product/105899...d Reptirain Automatic Terrarium Mister-105899

Attachments

• 097612950106C.jpg
    097612950106C.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 108
Any thoughts on this misting systems? I have a Veiled Cham. Thinking of buying it to day but want some input.
Zoo Med Reptirain Automatic Terrarium Mister
Programmable misting unit for terrariums, bird cages, aviaries or indoor gardens
Complete with four programmable spray interval settings: every hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, or 12 hours and four spray duration settings: 15, 30, 45, or 60 seconds
Includes adjustable mounting hooks, 4 point suction cup hold down, remote nozzle extension and 6 watt AC adaptor
Completely portable for indoor or outdoor use.
Or you can click on the link to read about it. But if you could help me out asap I need to got to the pet store before my husband leaves for work.

http://www.petco.com/product/105899...d Reptirain Automatic Terrarium Mister-105899

Spend the extra $50 and get a mistking or aquazamp. You can do it now... or later after this thing breaks 14 times. I have a mistking. It's really great quality, and they have exccellent customer service.

http://www.mistking.com/Starter-Misting-System-MKMSN.html
This is what I bought. It actually has everything you need to get started. The options below are upgrades/accessories. You will also want the seconds timer. The Aquazamp looks like it has a comparable starter set up - get the standard nozzle and the seconds timer. It is a bit more money, but they are very reliable systems.

I also got the mist king starter kit. The only thing I would add would be the screen top wedge if you want. I found that to be a nice addition when I mounted them on the screen cage. You wont regret the purchase. Those other misting systems tend to break pretty fast. I have had my mist king for almost 2 years and haven't had any issues. It has also run dry a ton of times and its still fine.

you really dont need the zip drip or any of the other upgrades.

I have the $99 something mistking, you can run up to 10 nozzles on it. Definetly get the screen wedges, it makes it easier to put the nozzles in and gives them stability in the cage. I wish I had gotten them but my new cage will have them! I also wish I read some on the aquazamp because chief doesn't care much for the mist spray.

I am defenitly checking them out. I also was talking to my husband about it and I think he might say yes. :) :) Does the aquazamp one not spray/mist? Ashes hates misting time as well but Serj loves it lol.

I have the AquaZamp Rain Dome. My cham was not a fan of hand sprayed mistings at all, but since getting the AquaZamp, she will make her way to the branch smack dab in the center of the mist/drops when it cycles on. Yesterday I watched her drink for one of the entire 5 minute cycles. She has even learned (or maybe it's an instinct they're born with) to tilt her head back so her casque helps direct the water to her mouth.

You won't regret which ever one you decide to purchase, but spend a little extra money now for one of the higher end systems.

Back
Top Bottom