misting system ?

luckyy15

hi

I have 1 male panther chameleon and at present i mist him 2-3 times a day for 5 mins each time and he has a dripper running through out the day and a fogger to help with humidity. I have been considering getting a automatic misting system but was just wondering what people opinions where on them ? is it worth getting one for 1 cham ?

Also i was wondering what people would recommend and where the best place to get one would be ? im in the UK. Is it best to get a mist king or has any one used the lucky reptile super rain system or the hubba mist system with success ?

I didn't think they were worth it until I got mine for my 4 guys. It's such a fantastic thing! Suddenly, I don't have to stand in front of each cage holding a gallon pump for 5 minutes. And I don't have to put alarms on my phone to remember to mist them at the same time each day, or worrying about getting home on time from a study session or an appointment. Now I think I should have gotten one right away with my first guy.

Mistking is the best, absolutely. Hubba mist has the most terrible reputation, everyone who has had one says they are worthless and a waste of money. I don't know anything about the rain system though. But Everyone on here basically agrees that Mistking is fantastic.

I have a mistking system with two nozzles for a single 2' x 2' x 4' enclosure for only one cham and I am so happy that I bought it. I work all day so it is awesome that I dont have to be around to mist. I would definately recommend a mist king system and maybe since you are ordering from the Uk think about ordering a few extra nozzles in case you ever get more chams.

Mist King

I switched from a habbamist to mistking based on the advice of the forums, and my Cham (Yoda) could not be happier. The one thing to be sure is to have drainage. I am getting some puddling in the bottom of the cage as I tune the misting. I use coir to absorb most of it, but will be drilling a hole to drain soon.

thank you for your reply yea i thought the mist king was proabably the best one to get i think im going to save up and get one as i think it will be useful like you say when im home late, we go away on hol or away for the weekend. It would save my mum or neighbour coming in as often to mist him they would just have to come in to feed and feel up the water etc every couple of days when were away. i think i can only get the mist king from the US do you know any good retailers ?

vivariumland.com do mistkings they are in europe and will be alot cheaper ordering from them as the cost of shipping from the u.s will be alot i think its only 25quid for ups to delivere it from vivariumland witch i think is in poland

Yes, vivariumland is in Poland.
I can say that the time of delivery with Express Post and UPS is similar but Post is a little bit cheeper.

hi VivariumLand :)

lucky... hopefully it will give you comfort in knowing that we stand 100% behind our products. Just because VivariumLand sells our systems in Europe, doesn't mean that you will be treated any different than our North American customers. We always make sure that our customers are 100% happy so if you ever have any questions or concerns before or after the sale you can always contact either me or Maya and Adam from VivariumLand and you'll get the royal treatment. Just like us, VivariumLand is bent on making sure their customers are happy and will go to great lengths to ensure that!

Back
Top Bottom