Misting System Advice

Yup I'm on my third Monsoon. When it goes this time I want something better. Don't need to worry about when the next time it will break. I already have one nozzle and line that doesn't work on the third one. I have tried to fix it with all new parts and still doesn't work so I have no clue what the problem is. So I know its on its way out the door.

So in theory you could make your own rain dome with the nozzles? Just need the right nozzles? Didn't like the look of the rain dome that Mist King shows. Looks cheap and its not a cheap price to me.

Actually I made a rain dome by drilling a small hole the diameter of the threads on the Mist King spray nozzle. I threaded the nozzle through the hole into the spray head, attached it to the line and it works like a champ.

I have an Aquazamp rain dome setup that I purchased and it took so long to get to me that I improvised one of my own.

I've never used the Aquazamp system but the components are excellent quality and should last as long as the Mist King.

In My experience I've had better customer service from Mist King. As a result they will get all my future business.

As a side note I was disappointed by the quality of the Aquazamp basic rain dome. The one I constructed ended up being a bit more sturdy and I made it out of a Rubbermaid shoebox.

And even though I love Mist King products I'm not convinced the rain dome they offer would work well.

Back
Top Bottom