Mister/Fogger AND drinking water supply?

Adman

As some of you may know I'm gathering up the necessary items to set up a Reptibreeze XL into which I plan on putting my male veiled. I've already purchased Lucky Reptile's Super Fog II, but do you think I would also require an alternate drinking water source, or would that be overkill? I've been reading up on the Chameleon Cantina and have read glowing reviews, and in light of it's inexpensive pricing, do you think it'd be a wise purchase or unnecessary?

I think the purchase of the fogger would be unnecessary, especially for veileds. I would get an automatic mister if you're looking to maintain humidity and provide drinking water for your cham.

I think the purchase of the fogger would be unnecessary, especially for veileds. I would get an automatic mister if you're looking to maintain humidity and provide drinking water for your cham.

Based on what I've read of the fogger I've purchased, it can be set to automatically activate at periods throughout the day.

Based on what I've read of the fogger I've purchased, it can be set to automatically activate at periods throughout the day.

You want to lean more towards misters than foggers because a mister can mimic rain and it'll get a lot of dripping going on in your cham's cage. I would pretty much only get a fogger if maintaining humidity levels in between mists was difficult (like if you live in a dry climate).

You want to lean more towards misters than foggers because a mister can mimic rain and it'll get a lot of dripping going on in your cham's cage. I would pretty much only get a fogger if maintaining humidity levels in between mists was difficult (like if you live in a dry climate).

Ok, so if I was to buy a mister instead, would I still require an alternate water drinking source?

Back
Top Bottom